Memory Care Services
Our approach to supporting people living with dementia is to provide a variety of therapeutic activities of interest and abilities to improve social, physical, cognitive, and expressive needs on each individual. Facilitated small group and individualized outcome-based therapeutic interventions included:
• HealthRhythm Drumming
• Leisure fitness and movement activities promoting endurance and strength, cognitive and sensory stimulation and socialization.
• Expressive arts such as painting, guided imagery, meditation, drama, music, and gardening to promote social engagement, improve activities of daily living and overall functioning in the community.
• Therapeutic recreation
• Educational presentations
• The Montessori Approach for Dementia
• The Eden Alternative principles
• Working with family caregivers on simple engagement opportunities with their family member
Our Approach in Supporting Adults with Memory Loss, Dementia, and Alzheimer's Disease
Awareness of memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer's disease has never been higher than today. More than 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's disease, and the Alzheimer's Association predict that barring major advances, 11 to 16 million will have it by 2050.
But living with any form of dementia does not need to entail a bleak and dismal life as seen in the past. Perhaps the most important treatment for anyone living with memory loss is the care and support they receive from family, friends, and healthcare professionals.
Redirecting Children's Behavior's
Trainings and Workshops
Serving Tampa Bay and beyond!